Sunday, August 8, 2010

More Random (From All Over)

(1) Outside Parc Guell, a mime lizard getting the boys into the act. They soooooo wanted to pose with her.

(2) And what constitutes a car seat for kids in Port Lligat? Well, that would be a dune buggy with a box on top that three pre-schoolers jumped out of when it screeched to a stop.

(3) FIFA excitement (taped up on a shop's window in Barcelona) the day after Puyol's spectacular goal to beat Germany.

(4) Nate's shot of me teaching Ben to row a boat in one of Madrid's parks...sadly Nate didn't get a shot of Ben's turn but it was some hard rowing and he turned it back over to me pretty quickly. Evidence for when he tells me that I never take him anywhere.

(5) And here's our friend, the sunbathing lemur... beside my foot at the Madrid zoo.





No comments:

Post a Comment