Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Zoo shots (see previous post)

Here are the zoo pics, as promised earlier. And I'm feeling a little guilty for attending/enjoying the dolphin show. I know it's bad for the dolphins to be entertaining us and I'm pretty sure there's never enough space for dolphins. So I'm sticking to photos of the kids in the approved animal interaction areas. I have a thousand adorable photos of the lemurs--one arms outstretched sunbathing his belly next to my toe that I'll try to remember to post later--but the look of joy on Ben's face is priceless. No one touches the lemurs but it was pretty hilarious when the lemur grabbed Ben's pants. The boys got so much out of that up-close interaction and learned so much about all the various lemur types that I'd have paid 50 Euros instead of a measly 3 Euros. They also loved feeding the flamingos (can't do that at Oakland!)



















No comments:

Post a Comment